segunda-feira, 31 de julho de 2023

Night Eyes

 Occasion Poetry.


"Night Eyes"


Today is Friday.

I want to hear good music.

Dance until the sun rises tomorrow.

Kissing on the lips, living a crazy life.

The day prepares for a mystical night.

Singular characteristic of lovers of nightlife.

The eternal pursuit of pleasure in lost arms.

Drink to forget...

The smoke that falls from the sky…

Winds of change from a lost society.

Living a double hangover at dawn.

My mind is far from that forgotten normality.

Psychedelics live their magic hour.

My hallucinogen is still nostalgic poetry.

Everything is real and fleeting.

I want to give a hug with the soul...

Feel the emotion of the friendly heart that calms me down.

A real handshake...

Before the final goodbye.


Fernando Matos

Brazilian poet.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário